</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Grow Hair Grow!

Started my day with a haircut. Horrible haircut. Like hi-I'm-a-geek kind of person. School is reopening soon so I have to get a haircut anyway. Bleh. I've got to rush all my holiday assignments as USUAL. Gotta wow it all out now, NO TIME to waste! I think I can never make it anyway. Yeah, started on my revision alr! Like finally. Today is Fathers' Day! HAPPY FATHERS' DAY daddy! I bet he can't see it also =/ I'm going to vanish from cyberspace soon! Hahas, I promised my dad I won't be a computer addict after my holidays can't keep to the promise always. Probably a few days and Ta-Dah I'm back!

What can I say about today? My dad isn't at home for the whole day. So I found my own fun at home. Woots. I didn't know home can be so interesting :D I went hunting for my long-lost clothings and stuff =/ For the first time, I joke with my grandma :D Even though she don't really understand what I say and I don't understand what she say. We can sort of find some humor in it x) I'm lost in a jungle of books. I hate the feeling of school reopening SOON. My dad sort of grounded me for next week cause he didn't want me to travel here and there. But, when grounded equals nothing to me! He's not really strict at me nowadays =x Yup, I'm a very disobedient child of his. I'll be quite busy for Monday and Tuesday. Gomenasai =/ I will enjoy the dates with my beloved papers and books soon. Here I come :D

Countdown! Happy holidays people!

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing